Learn to Dance with Arthur Murray
There are so many reasons to learn to ballroom dance! In fact, the list of dance benefits is incredible! At Arthur Murray, we will help you find the perfect dance program that meets your schedule, budget and interests.
- You will start with your free personal dance lesson to introduce you to our studio.
- The Arthur Murray Starter Program is an intro-to-ballroom dance course. During several lessons, students learn the basics of several of the most popular social dances.
- You can choose which dances you enjoy the most and continue taking lessons to become more at ease on the dance floor. Your instructor will plan a personalized program just for you. If social dancing is your focus, your instructor will plan the perfect program. If you’d like to challenge yourself further, we can plan a more aggressive competitive program.
- Each week, as a part of your program, students are invited to join others during group dance classes. We also hold a weekly dance party where you can practice in a relaxed environment with other students.
- In addition to our group classes and weekly parties, Arthur Murray holds many local and regional events where dancers can take their dancing to the next level. These competitive events allow you to work on choreography and skills beyond social dancing.
- At Arthur Murray, our instructors are skilled, experienced and patient. We will explain the various dance programs we offer and will work with you to personalize a dance program that best meets your needs and desires.
Rest assured, when it comes to learning to dance, Arthur Murray Dance Centers of the Greater Boston Region is the place to do it. With nine conveniently located centers, we are only a few dance steps away from you!
What are you waiting for? Contact Arthur Murray Dance Centers of Greater Boston
today and you will be dancing before you know it!
Sign Up For a Complimentary First Lesson
Ballroom dance lessons at Arthur Murray offer so many benefits – mind, body and soul. Here are 9 great reasons to contact us today to schedule your first FREE lesson. Choose one of nine Boston area locations. Improved Cardiovascular Health Dancing with the Stars’ Nigel Lythgoeshares, “As a heart attack survivor myself, I know just…
Some people watch Dancing With the Stars. Others see something on Youtube or admire those who can get out there and do it at a wedding. Yet for Joann Becker, her dance journey didn’t start like that. It wasn’t possible. She just wanted some type of physical activity to do for fun, something she never…
Arthur Murray’s Nine Boston Area Dance Studios
Choose the Location that Best Suits Your Needs and Click to Learn More about that Center's Offerings.