You Won't Believe All the Benefits of Ballroom Dancing
The good news is that dancing offers equal opportunity benefits for all. No matter your age, relationship status or profession, you can be dancing after one lesson taught by the extraordinary Arthur Murray trained instructors. And, regardless of who you are or what brings you to the dance floor, you can share equally in the myriad benefits: physical and emotional/spiritual.
In other words, dancing is great for you — mind, body and soul.
Physical benefits abound. Dancing promises to…
- Improve your cardiovascular health (lower your blood pressure the natural way)
- Boost brain and memory health
- Strengthen muscle tone and endurance
- Help you lose and manage weight (The aerobic benefits of ballroom dancing are outstanding)
- Reduce your risk of osteoporosis (If you think milk does a body good, try dancing)
- Improve your balance, flexibility and coordination skills
Emotional benefits: Dancing is great for your well-being and will…
- Increase your confidence and self-esteem
- Improve your current relationship or meet someone new
- Offer a way for you to feel more at-ease in social situation and enjoy life more
- Curb depression and self-doubt
- Help you overcome shyness and make new friends.
- Have fun and feel happy. Now.
Everyone Can Learn to Dance and Reap the Benefits of Ballroom Dancing at Arthur Murray Dance Centers
Recent scientific studies have confirmed what we at Arthur Murray have known for more than a century; dancing has a direct correlation to happiness. A University of New England study revealed people who take up ballroom dancing reduce their levels of depression and stress exponentially. In fact, dancing is more helpful in promoting emotional well-being and mindfulness than meditation.
We all have excuses about why we can’t, and don’t, do things. Money, time, too much stress, overworked, too many responsibilities...the list goes on and on. However, we invite you to forget your excuses and give dancing a try. Take a complimentary first dance lesson and let us show you how much fun it is to learn to dance.
In only one lesson, you’ll be doing more than you ever thought possible out on the dance floor. It’s fast, fun and easy. And, truly, with all you do for others, isn’t it time to do something for yourself? Giving yourself the gift of confidence, fun and new friends is something that will change your life.
Contact us today to schedule your first free dance lesson. Give us one hour and we’ll show you a whole world you’ve been missing out on…